Hi! I've been so busy that I have been a major blogging slacker. There's been a lot going on!
- I started a new business venture that concentrates on something that I LOVE to do. It's working out well, I am making a little money. But I feel a sense of accomplishment that I haven't really felt since becoming a mom. Weird, but true, I can't really explain. So if you need some gourmet food product in your life, send me an email or comment and I will link you privately.
- We decided to take our oldest to Disneyland when she turns 3 in January. I am more excited than she is. As a kid I went there like 2 times a year because we lived close and my dad worked there in college and got some discount. I can't wait. She's tells everyone, even strangers that she' going. It's awesome.
- 1 year old is still teething and being good about it, but I can tell she's hurting, poor babes. I hate seeing her sad. In other news, she is happy as can be most of the time and even sleeps likes an angel. We are totally blessed when it comes to good sleepers. Little one sure is tolerant and accepting of having a bossy bigger sister. THANK GOODNESS!
- I am feeling fatter than ever even though I am down almost 15 lbs. The husband has been working out and weight lifting 5 days a week now and is trying to show me up, so now I have to try and 30 day shred 4 times a week or more. boo. i hate Jillian Michael.
- My almost 3 year old keeps asking me if I have a coconut on my head. oh and BTW she is potty trained and sleeps in a big girl bed since the last time I blogged. Sweet relief!! 1 down, one to go!
- Oh and am I the only one who thinks that Ross and Target could turn the Christmas Muzak down just a bit? I couldn't even hear myself think!
so what's up with you???