I stole this six things meme from the OG Constance1. I get really frustrated when people miss spell or confuse the words two, too and to.
2. I love the 99 cent store. I never need anything from there, but I love it.
3. I recently read Twilight, and and not at all ashamed to admit that I might be partially in love with a vampire named Edward. It's cool, the hubs already knows.
4. I found myself vetoing things that my mom wanted to do with kid just beause I felt like being a jerk and pulling the "well, I am her mom" card.
5. I can't even remember the last time I said the F word outloud, but I say it in my head ALL THE TIME.
6. I never use the term hate but I HATE Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt and Justin Bobby.
7. I let me kids watch TV sometimes I don't feel bad about it one single bit.
Thanks for the comments about dealing with my mother. Today was day one, and it was ok. It was a short visit, which was good because I can only take her in small doses.