- I opened and Esty shop and I really hope it's going to be successful! If you want to know the addy, email me.
- My diet is going well. I've been working out and counting calories, and cutting off wine and other booze so that's some calories lost. The bummer is that I am sick and the last thing that I want to do right now is exercise.
- My kid is doing well with the potty training. She keeps holding her poops and I am not sure what to do about that.
- I can see into the future that this kid is not going to want to be told what to do and that scares me. Sometimes it's like she's a rotten teenager in a 2.5 year old body.
- The other kid who is 1 has done everything sooner than her older sis including, sitting, rolling over and walking months earlier in fact, except talking. She babbles a lot and says mommy and daddy and hi and baba, but that's all. Is this normal for the 2nd sib? Maybe she's the quiet one? She sure is super happy all the time.
- I'm pretty excited that I am hosting Thanksgiving this year at our house, even if my MIL does come. My hope is that if she comes for Tday she won't come for Christmas.
- I nearly filleted my finger the other night with a butter knife. It is so gross. Husband wrapped it up and stopped the bleeding. I prob could have used a couple of stitches, we butterfly bandaged it instead. No ER for me!
- I am stoked that fall is here. The bummer is that I am caffeine free and can't enjoy the beloved pumpkin spice fraps.
- That's all for me. Hope everyone is enjoying the lover-ly fall.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Posted by Constance the 14,000th at 12:03 PM