- Eaten some linguine with clam sauce. Surprisingly not as bad as you think.
- Messed with my new hair do, and decided that while I like my new modified bob-ish hair cut, I makes me look fatter.
- Read some of my book while lounging in the back yard on a chaise lounge. No kidding, I really did this. (One kid is with Grandma, one kid was napping and one husband was with the guys.)
- Watched 2 only ok movies on satellite, Sliding Doors and The Holiday.
- Played kissy face with baby after nap time.
- Did some laundry.
- Actually folded it and put it away.
- Ate a Klondike bar
- Let baby taste Klondike Bar.
- Shopped online. Got a really cute peasant type shirt.
- Pondered telling the ex-pal who is posting antagonizing blogs towards me where she can shove it, but then changed my mind and decided to take the high road.
- Had 2 beers after midnight while somewhat waiting for hubs to come home.
- Realized that this is only like his 2nd ever "Guys Night Out" since we have been married...that I can remember, and I honestly can't recall the one before tonight. Same for me . Does this make us boring?
- Maybe I like boring, ok?
- Felt thankful that my husband won't drink and drive.
- Thought about eating midnight snack, but then decided that beer sounded better.
Hey, I ain't driving anywhere.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Posted by Constance the 14,000th at 12:14 AM